- About Us
We are a boutique tax and financial planning firm located in New York City. Founded in 1987, the company provides individual and business services that help their clients succeed in the often complex financial environment.
Allen M. HarveyThe firm operates on a guiding principle that financial relationships do not start and end with tax filing deadlines. Clients benefit from year-round consultations and services that keep them informed and ready to respond to current and emerging opportunities, ensuring the best results for their financial needs.
- Business Services
For entrepreneurial and established businesses, AMHCPA provides a vast array of financial opportunities to manage the fiscal health of your company.
- Choice of Entity
- Customized Accounting System Design and Set-up
- Preparation of Interim and Annual Financial Statements
- Estimated Tax Reporting
- Capital Investment Planning and Analysis (i.e. Lease or Buy Decisions)
- Establishment and Maintenance of Capitalization Policies (i.e. schedule of Depreciation for Fixed Assets)
- Preparation of: Partnership/LLC Income Tax Returns, Corporate Income Tax Returns, Sales Tax Reporting, Commercial Rent Tax Returns, and Unincorporated Business Tax Returns
- Individual Services
Whether your financial needs are simple or complex, AMHCPA delivers the expertise to help manage your current and future plans.
- Tax Planning, Preparation and Projections including:
- Calculation of succeeding years' tax liability and proper withholding allowances.
- Consultation on records maintenance resulting from home purchase, repairs & maintenance and sale
- Establishment of installment agreements for delinquent taxes
- Client Representation on tax notices and audits
- Estate Planning – both lifetime and testamentary planning. Emphasis is placed on minimizing income and estate tax burdens.
Years of experience will give you confidence that matters will be handled in a professional manner.
- Certified Public Accountant duly qualified to practice in New York State
- Member of the New York State Society of CPA’s and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Tax Division
- Over 27 years experience in Tax, Audit and Financial Services
- Executive Master of Science in Taxation, Baruch College of the City University of New York
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Howard University School of Business
- Industries serviced include Real Estate, Investment Banking & Financial Services, Entertainment, Interior and Fashion Design, Authors, Artists and Creatives, Medical Practices, and Consultants in various other fields